Saturday, February 5, 2011

It Has to Begin Somewhere

I've decided to start a blog. Why you ask? To educate you on how wrong you are and how right I most assuredly am.

But as far as where to start I do not know. There is such a labyrinth of things to go over it might possibly take me months to even cover the surface of what needs to be said.

For instance, I can't even decide on which direction to take with this, should I simply imply vulgarity or should I just straight up drop some "fuck" bombs? Well, it's too late now, here's to talking like a sailor. Cheers.

I think I'll keep this first one short. Consider yourself having just digested a mere sample of the excitement that is surely to come. Count yourself lucky, there are thousands of kids in Africa who will never get the chance to read the shite material that is destined to be my blog. You are welcome.

2 comments:

  1. Ha. I will be checking in REGULARLY, Mr. Muffin. You better live up to your hype.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You would start a blog off like this... and yet, i will still sit here for the next hour or so reading though, in truth, i actually hate blogs. but alas, i will read yours, because, despite the fact of how utterly wrong you might be, i find your writing entertaining and admittedly insightful.

    ReplyDelete