Wednesday, July 27, 2011

You Know What's Apparently Stressful?

I'm just perusing all the news on the entire internet right? And I come across an article.

This article is initially intriguing and cool, it's about a Great White shark leaping onto a research boat and getting stuck onboard. Cool right?

But upon reading some quotes from researchers on the boat, I realized, these people can't be scientists, because they're just too fucking stupid. Here are two hilarious quotes that make me go REALLY!?!?! YA THINK!?!?

"Incredibly stressful" - Really dude? An eleven hundred pound killing machine leaping onto your medium sized research vessel was stressful? No. I don't believe you. That can't be.

"These sharks belong in the sea, they don't belong on land." - I don't even have anything to say to this one.

Other than I sincerely hope that he and his entire family get eaten by a bear. And I hope while he's dying via bear, he screams, "This bear doesn't belong in my house, he belongs in the forest."

That's what happens when you read BBC News. You get this shit. I'm almost upset at how stupid these quotes are. Two things that probably go without saying. Yes, half ton killing machines flying out of the water is probably a stressful situation to find yourself in, and yes, fish do belong in the water.

Well put researchers. How are those advanced degrees treating you?

You jackasses.

--------------------------------

Don't forget to check out my personal blog if you care for a more personal glimpse into my personal life, personally.

Link should be at the top right, it's "Something Something Life"

Learn how to navigate web pages and go find it. Geezus.

Also, I might be posting the occasional gem on a friend's blog, it should be a good time. Stay tuned for that. I'll link the shit out of you if and when it happens. It should be GOLD. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment