Monday, February 7, 2011

It's Like Hoth up in This B****

So I noticed that there is an "adult content" option in the settings of this Blog. It makes me wonder if using words like fuck, shit, piss, and bitch count as adult content?

But before this falls into a routine of being as lacking in content as an episode of Seinfeld...

Living in Montana gets a person used to driving in certain types of weather conditions. Though, regardless of how often I find myself traveling down an interstate in complete whiteness due to a sudden freak snow storm, I can't help but wonder if this is how Luke Skywalker felt on Hoth...

Really though, it was whiter than a Jack Johnson concert.

Oh and is it just me or was the Super Bowl performance by the Black Eyed Peas probably their worst performance ever? I'm kidding, there's no question, it totally was.

1 comment:

  1. There is one sure way to see if the weather really is 'like Hoth'.

    http://www.tomscott.com/weather/starwars/

    Got tauntaun?..

    ReplyDelete