Thursday, February 10, 2011

That One Social Network

No, not myspace, are you kidding? Does anyone even use that anymore?

Dear Blog,

I have a confession to make. I haven't told Facebook about you, about us, yet. I know what you're going to say. And no, I'm not ashamed of you, it just hasn't been the right time to admit the truth to Facebook about you and about our relationship. But I swear I'll tell her soon. And when I do we can spend the rest of blah blah blah blah you get the reference.

Nah, I'm totally ashamed of you. Who wants to tell everyone they know that they have a blog? It's like a dirty little secret, but dirtier and more secretive. Not to mention the amount of shit I would be from a certain bro of mine. You know who you are.

But one of these days I might go ahead and come clean.

3 comments:

  1. Hey man I noticed there is a button to share this on facebook, wouldn't that be hilarious lol. Nah I wouldn't do that to you, not only would that wreck the chance of reading more, but I don't want that someone, *cough cough ****, to get on your ass about it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude! You have a blog, did you know this?
    Sincerely, Your Bro

    ReplyDelete