Friday, March 11, 2011

You've Convinced Me

Alright, today I actually feel like blogging, I'm in a better mood, dead inside, but a better mood than yesterday.

So how about that tsunami? In the tsunami's defense, Japan is getting kind of crowded...

In other news, maybe I'm not nearly "hip" and "cool" enough, but you know how people refer to their phone ringing or being called often as "blowing up"? For example, "Like totally dude so many peeps was calling me my phone was blowing up all day yo, like whoa."

I hate it. It's so stupid. Wtf does a ringing phone have to do with blowing up? I mean I guess it can sound similar in....no...no it doesn't even really sound like a bomb going off or a bomb timer/countdown. It's retarded. And I blame Kesha.

Also, I know it's kind of a joke but I feel like some people believe it. When you see mold on bread, and somebody says "Oh a little penicillin doesn't hurt", that's god damned ignorant. I don't even know where to begin. Not all mold is the same kind used to make the drug, you shit heads.

If anyone says that and somewhat believes that the mold they refer to is the same extremely specific kind that is made into penicillin, you're a damn fool. They tried for years to grow the penicillin mold on random things in all sorts of expensive laboratories and shit, and finally they got it to grow on cantaloupe rinds. SO if you have a moldy melon, like a cantaloupe for example, MAYBE that's the same shit that's refined into penicillin, otherwise, don't be stupid.

But really, lets send Japan/Hawaii/whoever else needs it some boats or something, why is water always fucking with people? What the hell water!? Just because we say H2O instead of H2O2 or whatever it might maybe actually be , doesn't mean you have to go fraking with us. You wet bastard.

No comments:

Post a Comment