Thursday, March 10, 2011

How About That

Blah blah blah, some stuff happened, some bullshit anecdote, bad jokes, confusing puns, there you are.

I summed up todays post for you all. You're welcome. I don't feel like talking to you douche-bags right now anyways. So shut up and go home. Come on, get! Ok, you don't have to go home, but you can't stay here.

For you of those who don't know, that was a song reference , do I have to spell out everything to you?

A good, no, great friend of mine has a pretty entertaining blog as well, much better than this shite you've been reading. Give it a look.

Devin's Blog It's called "The Pickle" and it should be direction on the right at the top of my page. Here. Maybe.

So check that out, right now, come on, or check out my profile, either way, please, for the love of God, make me stop using all these commas. I'll get into my HTML to make it a live link, but still, that's a pain in the ass, I wish there was an easy and convenient setting to just change. Wtf blogspot. Wtf.

p.s. It's not The Kitchen Sink.

No comments:

Post a Comment