Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Oh Shit, This Needs a Title

Sorry, I've been meaning to come on here and mention that I'm sort of in the half-ass process of packing up stuff and moving, so that's why I haven't posted on Monday, or anything crazy like that. Just you know, getting ready to get the fuck out of here and move to a different location...in the same town...really just a mile or two away...

Regardless, I've been spending a lot of time telling everyone I'm busy packing while not actually packing anything. Thus, the lack of postage.

Catch you fine ladies and gentlemen on the other side then?

You will be there right? I'll make finger food, little sandwich triangles, you know, that kind of stuff. Be there or be square, and also stabbed, square, and stabbed.

I know a guy who stabs for real cheap so if you feel a sudden pain in your spleen tonight don't worry about it. It's just someone stabbing you on my behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment