Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Bitches Love What I Think

So there I was. My birthday. And I drank legally. It was weird. I kept watching for the cops, expecting someone to try to start a shitty drinking game, and wondering how I'm supposed to drink without making it a race against someone else. Turns out when you're 21 you drink casually in a public setting and act like adults. Wtf is that about? It was so mature and low key. Crazy.

I jest of course. But speaking of hitting 1000 views. I hit 1000 views more than a month ago and kind of forgot to pointlessly mention and celebrate that small accomplishment. So here it is. 1000 views. That's cool. I'd like to start off by thanking Jesus. And that's about it really. What the fock have the rest of you done? Are you saviors? Did you die for sins? No. Why would I give you any credit for anything? That's absurd to even suggest that YOU deserve any credit. YOU viewers clearly aren't the ones who caused me to receive 1000 views (1348 or something by now). So no, I won't 'thank you' viewers. *Considerably Sly Wink*

Sarcasm or not, it kind of makes me wonder if Jesus reads my blog...

On the off-chance he does...Hey Jesus, sup bro?

2 comments: