Thursday, October 24, 2013

Blood, Hair, and Semen

Since the last post was just me whining.

Well, I'd like to think I tried to make it more than JUST whining, but you know how I am.

Anyways I suppose I'll do another post, hopefully with more content.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

So... months ago when money was tight, in which is still definitely is by the way, I decided to look into what types of renewable stuff a person can sell off of or out of his own body.

Blood, bone-marrow, hair, and semen.

Let's start with semen. (That's what she said)

As it turns out, nobody wants my DNA babies, because on reading about it, they are obviously selective about who they purchase from. They want tall, good health, in good shape, etc. I am in fact, short, fat, and stupid. Making the chances of anyone giving me so much as a nickel for the ol' gene 'pool' unlikely.

Hair, I believe I'm starting the very first stages of hair loss. That's it. No jokes. Just less hair.

Bone-marrow I could probably do. I won't, because they stick a giant needle into your hip or femur or something to retrieve it. Too bad because I probably have amazing marrow AND it's remaining inside my bones.

Blood/plasma is the Winner! I would probably have to not drink any sort of alcohol which would be a shame to say the least. But I could totally probably sell plasma.

Also, ladies, you can sell your eggs for like a bazillion dollars. It's fairly invasive, but if I had eggs I'd be doling them out left and right for the prices they potentially go for. Of course I'd be terrible at being a woman, the shit I would get into. Wow. It would be like Miley Cyrus collides with Lindsay Lohan collides with a pinch of Sandra Bullock.

OH! Side Note: one of the downsides people wrote for donating semen was the idea of potentially having hundreds of unknown genetic descendants running around being a negative thing.

HOW IS THIS A DOWNSIDE?! I would absolutely love knowing that my genes were overrunning the countryside. I think it would be neat as shit. Don't worry, I'm sure they have good families. Nobody pays thousands of dollars for someone else's spunk just to neglect the outcome.

Suppose that was more of an Under Note than a Side Note...

No comments:

Post a Comment