Thursday, October 31, 2013

It's Always Sunny in Ohio

Dear Hallowieners,

I just wanted an excuse to incorporate wiener into another word, this worked out, thanks.

Love, Me

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Anyways, in effort to make myself remotely useful, I've recently been helping a friend of mine from across the country start up her own blog. It'll surely be about all manner of insightful girly things that will have you both nodding in agreement and cursing men forever.

The smart, the beautiful, the one and only, the blondish, other descriptive words!

The Thing You're About to Click

Give her some love you jerks. But not too much love, slow down, you weirdos.

At least I'm promoting someone else instead of myself, right guys?


Halloween. The holiday where we are supposed to check candy for razorblades and such. In case some nutbag is sitting at home stuffing tiny knives into Tootsie Rolls.

Most of you back in Minnesota probably have had at least a little snow by now. Ha. Haha. Hahahaha. Fuck snow.

I apparently don't have much to say today...

Lucky you.

1 comment: