Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Walkie-Talkie

Ever notice how stupid of a name Walkie-Talkie is?

Sure, it's descriptive and shit, but imagine if the guy who named it that named other things.

The world would be a dangerously descriptive place right now.

Cars would be called Drivey-Get Places, guns would be called Shooty-Deathy, and dogs would be called Barky-Bitey.

Obviously that sounds stupid ridiculous and we're all lucky that guy was only fortunate enough to name Two-Way Radios. What kind of asshole was he? Hopefully he's dead now. Deady-In-The-Groundy.

Completely off topic, if you are interested in always being aware of when a new post is posted, on the right of this there should be a place to enter an email address, put yours in there and you will get an automatic email every time I post. Takes all the guess work out of it for you, I know you hate guessing.

But really, I appreciate the 6 of you that read this, probably all related to me too, I'm just trying to make it easy for you.

I'll keep it short and sweet today.

No comments:

Post a Comment