Tuesday, October 15, 2013

What I Actually Think

So, I've beat this dead horse beyond recognition. But I would very much like to set myself a blogging schedule that I can stick too and make constant and regular updates.

I am open to suggestions, I will ignore every one of them and do what I want, but I'm open to them.

I was thinking maybe trying a Tuesday, Thursday, and Saturday schedule?

Three times a week seems more than generous and if you don't like it, well please try because I appreciate you being here and reading this. Hey thanks, you.

I'm counting this one as Tuesdays post, even though it's not so much of a post as it is about posting.

So for the time being, that's my thang. I know only like 2 people actually read this, but if any of you randoms are inclined to start. Now is a good time, what with me scheduling times and being all organized about it.

See you guys Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment