Friday, February 18, 2011

Back at it I Suppose

Back to our regularly scheduled programing

Yesterday was a friends birthday, I went out to celebrate with him and I feel like I was a little bit rambunctious with the celebration of life, at least more so than usual. Most likely because of the way this week has been and I ended up drinking enough wine to drown a small but well built horse. I had my way with Mr. Carlo Rossi, had my way nice and good.

I ended up being in quite the drunken stupor and here I am the next day still feeling the effects of the night. Not the "good" effects mind you, I mean the other rather shitty ones that come after those.

Now where did that get me you ask? Ashamed of the state I was in, unproductive most of the day, and it as it turns out, no matter how drunk you get, the week still happened, except now with more vomiting. And boy do I mean more vomiting. If there was an award for vomiting, I'm told I would of got it, though I remember nothing, at all.

But for now I'm going to go nurse this hangover, stay classy, but not as classy as I was, I find that to be a level of classiness too extreme for the likes of me, at least.

No comments:

Post a Comment