Monday, February 28, 2011

If a Bear Eats Corn and Shits in the Woods, is it Maize or Hominy?

Have you ever looked at a speed limit sign and thought to yourself "Challenge Accepted"?

Transition.

As far as I know, in the English language alone, corn is called three different things. Corn, Maize, and Hominy.

What the f*ck is that about? Why does corn, perhaps the most pointless vegetable to eat, have three names? That's just ridiculous. Who decided this?! And where was I when that vote happened?

So you know how I previously stated that I can't distinguish between affect and effect? Well I have something to admit. I have a similar problem with then and than. Maybe it's my regional dialect but I literally pronounce them both the exact same and they sound the same to me. I have been getting my ass all sorts of kicked by those two words.

Some of that shit you should see...

www.newgrounds.com

Warning: For Immature Mature Audiences Only
By this I of course mean that whilst one should be physically mature (18+) to view a large amount of the content on this site, that same person ought not actually be "mature" at all.  In fact if you find yourself to be one of those people who doesn't have an over abundant sense of humor you might just want to sit this one out. It's not for those of you who fancy yourself too high-brow for absolutely stupid and obscene humor. You pricks.

But really who hasn't been to newgrounds? I suspect the only people who haven't been are the same ones who shouldn't be.

All the content is user generated, there are a handful of people on there who routinely make excellent sh*t. I mean it's real gold if you don't mind laughing at stuff that you would never ever show your grandmother, least she completely disown you for the rest of her days, which to be honest are probably pretty limited. So come on, you might as well show her, right?

Poke around a bit, I suggest the flash videos, there should be a list of "Featured Movies", or something to that flavor, on the front page. Give it a few clicks. I dare you.

1 comment:

  1. Oh the Daniel affect. You effectively make me smile. You crazy MF...:)

    ReplyDelete