Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Eeny, Meeny, Miny, Moe?

You know that thing you did as a child to aid yourself in picking something? Eeny, meeny, miny, moe, catch a tiger by the toe, if it hollers let him go, eeny meeny miny moe?

What the shit kind of awful advice is that? Catch a tiger by the toe? Why would you suggest that to any one? When would that ever be a good idea? It's a TIGER for God's sake, leave it's damn toes alone. Christ. Also, while I'm here, what the flock is "eeny meeny miny moe" supposed to mean? That's just nonsense and it's encouraging children to talk like Italians.

So the other day I was thinking. And I decided that I might totally find a way to get famous, JUST so I can marry Miley Cyrus. I'll sweep her off her little boot covered feet. It'll be great.

Billy Ray as a in-law might get old though. I'm pretty sure that would almost be a deal killer. I don't think my Achy Breaky Heart could take having to put up with his bullshit on a day to day basis.

I'm sorry. That joke I just made. You would have to know early '90s Country hits to have gotten that. Which I assume is a whopping 0% of my demographic. I fucked up guys, fucked up real bad.

Still, as much as I hate to admit it, Miley is cute as a button. That song "Party in the U.S.A." is alarmingly catchy, it's one of those songs that I'm always secretly excited about when it comes on the radio, of course it helps that she's adorable. I'm just saying.

She's totally my future ex-wife.

Super transition

Some shit you should visit on the net, this is a place you've all heard of, and you've all gone too. But I want you to go there, and really really see it. You haven't, don't lie to yourself.

www.youtube.com

Go there right meow. Check out RayWilliamJohnson or Sxephil or GradualReport or some of the other really big youtubers that a lot of people might not ever see because they're busy watching videos of babies and cats. You know who you are, you freaks.

Search in the youtube search bar thingy:

"raywilliamjohnson" his show is called "=3" and he shows and comments on funny viral videos.

"sxephil" his show "The Philip Defranco Show" and he is more about the news/current events. In a charming and hilarious way of course.

"gradualreport" by Danny Grozdich is a show called "The Gradual Report" where he...well...he...does and talks about really random things and stuff....I guess. He's hilarious either way. Usually.

"juliansmith" and this guy. This guy here. He does short comedy sketches. Which are usually quite hilarious. I suggest "Hot Koolaid"

2 comments:

  1. I like it, bro. I've never really read a blog before, but I'll eagerly read anything that gives me more insight into the life of Daniel Arndt.

    Looking at your blog, I can kind of see the appeal. A place other than your brain to spew our bullshit and whatever else may cross your mind. I'll be watching.

    And dude...you didn't tell me about this. I found it on facebook and it had been existance for a month and I didn't know. WTF man.

    ReplyDelete
  2. so fyi there have been a lot of lawsuits with that childrens chant of yours. just saying...look it up. maybe you won't be encouraging that childrens song to be sung by your own children in the future. yet again, maybe you will -- it can be racist -- right up your alley ;)

    ReplyDelete