Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Who's Team Are You On?

So it has been recently brought to my attention that Kim Kardashian is the new Jennifer Lopez of having one of the world's greatest rears.

I mean yeah, Kim, lots of men would do lots of unspeakable things for a lil bit of that behind, if you know what I mean, and I don't necessarily discount myself from that group, but put on the brakes big shooter, whoa. Lets not do anything irrational like dethrone J-Lo as the Queen of Having a Nice Posterior just because Kim happens to be rocking her own little million-dollar-ass insurance policy.

Call me old fashion but I'm team J-Lo all the way. Her bottom is classic, it's the original "DAAAMN LOOK AT THAT A**!"

It all started with that Super Bowl commercial featuring Kim and her caboose. In fact that's the only thing many people remember from this year's Super Bowl. Ever since then, poor J-Lo's keister has been all but forgotten. I urge, no, demand, that we all take a moment to remember that famous fanny as we all remember it on Jenny from the block.

Please, on the right of this post will be a poll, vote for the team you're on.

Which butt is the greatest of all time? You decide.

All tail aside, some shit you should be seeing on the internet right now!

Do you like comics? Do you like "Web" comics? Do you even know what a web-comic is? This is going to totally be a bust because people don't like shit they have to read, which is ironic because look where you are now? Reading. Jokes on you. Anyways here are a few web-comics that you might enjoy. If you're into that kind of thing.

www.leasticoulddo.com - Small story-arch comic, comedy, debauchery and silliness, fiction with sci-fi.

www.cad-comic.com - Small story-arch comic, comedy, random/video games, fiction with sci-fi.

www.lfgcomic.com - Continuous story comic, comedy, MMO/RPG parody, Fantasy.

www.gwscomic.com - Continuous story comic, comedy, real life, fiction with some fantasy.

www.dcisgoingtohell.com - Evolving story comic, comedy, alternate reality/mythological, fantasy/myth.

www.freakangels.com - Continuous story comic, drama/action, British/cataclysmic event, fantasy/sci-fi.

It's a lot I know, but if you're into comics even a little bit, it's worth at least checking a few out. Even if you're just one of those people who reads the funnies in the news paper, these are way better.


I'm sorry Kim, yours is nice too, it really is, but I have loyalties to consider, forgive me?

3 comments:

  1. Hey so I like the poll, butt are you asking new j-lo vs kim or old j-lo? Also I like Kim's ass either way! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice blog bro!
    Sincerely, your bro.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am with you. j-lo all the way. kim needs to just get over hers. and this sadly comes from experience....too many hours of my roommate watching Keeping up with the Kardashians.

    ReplyDelete