Saturday, March 19, 2011

Been a While

I've been meaning to get on here and do what I do, but lately the inspiration has been lacking, really, really, lacking. But I'm trying my best, get off me, alright. I've had a crazy large amount of mandatory overtime at work and besides that I just haven't been feeling up to making stupid observations about the world and transforming those into sub-par jokes.

So, what do you all think about joining the service? You know what I mean, the military, who's in?

I joke, but maybe I don't, but I probably do, but then again, I might not be, though, after all I am?

1 comment:

  1. Don't you know you aren't allowed to have a life outside the Internet? Obviously, the only solution is to become and über wealthy shut-in who does nothing but stare at a computer screen.

    I'll join if I get to be the smart, sexy marine girl. Otherwise, I defy your logic and trickery!

    ReplyDelete