Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Socrates Must of Had a Shit Ton of Wisdom Teeth

So who's in the mood for some blogging? THIS guy.

Though sadly it's been so long that I've forgotten how, or what, to blog about.

On Friday at 11 a.m. I'm getting my wisdom teeth removed. 4 of them I believe, though I'm not 100% certain because it doesn't matter to me how many I have, because soon they'll be out of my life forever. It's no rush either, they really aren't doing anything inconvenient in my mouth, it's just while I work at Dynojet, I get Dental Benefits so yeah. Going to use the crap out of that. Can you say saving tons of money getting some shit removed that I'd eventually need removed anyways?  I can.

Have you even wondered what the difference between crap-load, shit-load, and fuck-load was? Or for that matter, shit-ton and fuck-ton. Maybe even crap-ton now that you mention it.

Personally I'd say a shit-ton/load is more than a crap-ton/load but less than a fuck-ton/load. And of course, anything-ton is more than anything-load.

Just my humble opinion.

Back to the teeth though, I'm sort of nervous about the procedure but excited about the drugs. I'm going to be off my ass on pain killers this weekend. It's going to be shweet.

I'd like to make a shout-out. To myself, because I'm awesome. The amount of views on this blog have been steadily declining though, I can't tell if it's a waning interest or just the fact I haven't been posting anything at all lately. Or both.

Well then. That's all I have today, it's not a lot, but it's more than it has been lately, so go ahead and click some ads, do it for me, come on, and get on out of here. Come on, scat!

p.s. I'm totally going to have them put me under for the procedure btw. This guy won't be awake for shit!

2 comments: