Saturday, March 5, 2011

Everybody's Working for the Weekend

Oh, hello, I didn't see you there, how you doing?

The weekend seems to be a bane of all cognitive thought. I usually have no idea what to bore you with on the weekend. I ain't got none random topics to cheek on about. Ever.

Though there is one thing that's plagued my ever waking moment for the last several months...

Which way do those/you crazy, maple leaf loving, hockey playing, moose hunting, Canadian sons-a-bitches say syrup and which way do the lot of us yankees say it?

Who pronounces it (Sur-rup) and who (Sear-rup)?

I seem to forget. Because having said both, neither strikes me as being more wrong than the other. So I don't even know how I normally say it, because I hate pancakes and have no reason to ever say it anyways.

Speaking of saying things differently. I'm going to say this. And I'm going to say this once. Your Aunt is not an insect, stop calling her your Ant. She's an Aunt. The "U" is there for a reason. So for all of you who say it wrong, stop it.

Also, I know on the coasts and the south and everywhere else you don't necessarily call carbonated beverages "pop" you call them "soda" and other such things, but either way, when I say "pop" you should know what I mean and not look at me like I'm speaking Japanese.

That reminds me, for you regions that call all carbonated beverages "coke", you're idiots. I'm sorry, I didn't want to have to be the one to say it, but come on! "What kind of coke do I want?" Wtf kind of question is that? Vanilla. I guess since you don't seem to have Root Beer, Dr. Pepper, or any other flavored beverages in the entire area, I'll have a frocking Vanilla Coke. 

And another thing, Europe, don't sit there with your free health care and your reasonably sized vehicles and think you'll get out of this. 

Really, carbonated water? Why? Why carbonate it? What's wrong with normal water, you know, the kind found on 70% of the world? (I realize most of that is salt water but still, work with me here) You cut that shit out right now. I just want a "tap" water. Oh, I'm the crazy one for wanting water that's not all bubbly and shit? You know what, when everyone wanted to start calling French Fries "Freedom Fries" instead, you know what I said? I said NO! They will forever be French Fries, but not this, this I cannot stand for. Judging me for my simple desire for "flat" water. Nay I say!


Some shit on the yeah you get the idea...

On todays episode of please click those ads. Please click those ads. Really. Do it. I swear it's a good idea.

Also, how many of you shop on Amazon.com? Because if you do, well. I have an idea. But that's for a later time. 

You should probably see...some things...internet...you know...I've been holding your damn hands this whole ride but maybe it's about time you find your own funny junk on the internet? You know? Go to these places I've suggested and really just go archaeological on their ass and dig some good sheet up.

But since I'm here:

For you Star Wars Fans out there,

www.atom.com - I haven't personally gone there a lot, but I hear it's a good time, plus they have two of my favorite videos ever...

"Star Wars Gangsta Rap Special Edition" and "Star Wars Gangsta Rap: Chronicles" made by BentTV

But if you search for those on Atom.com, you should have no problem finding them.

No comments:

Post a Comment