Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Did I Say Thursday and Monday?

Son of a bitch. I said Monday didn't I? Wtf. I totally thought to myself, "Oh, on Tuesday I have to make a post because that's one of the two days that I said I'd do so." I fucked up guys. I fucked up real bad.

Fail.

Already a fail. Jesus Christ in Heaven. F my life. F it good and hard.

I don't even have anything good to say anyways. How about that basketball? I hear some things...might be happening...in basketball? You know, the big rich black guys, basketball.

I could of swore I overheard somebody mention the Lakers and as far as I know that's a Basketball team so it only follows that there is a bunch of stuff going on with basketball and any sport really that I don't know about because I frankly don't give a flying fuck. But that's besides the point.

What is the point you ask? Or for you basketball players, "What be the point you axe'n about?"

There it is right there. You ever notice how African American citizens pronounce "ask" as "axe"? Well first of all that's hilarious. It always makes me giggle. And secondly, do they, in turn, pronounce "basketball" as "baxeketball"? This is the kind of shit I sit around and think about. I blame my not so diverse upbringing in places like Northern Minnesota and Montana.

Speaking of "A Game of Thrones" the HBO series. Yes. Yes please. Yes please, may I have another? I was overall pretty happy with it. Nothing disappointed me. Most of the actors were as close as I could ever hope to be to what I imagined the characters would look like. It was all around pretty great. I'm pretty excited about the rest of the series. I'm totally underplaying my excitement here. I'm ecstatic about it, it was amazing, and I'm totally pumped for the rest. It was a total nerdgasm for anyone who has read to books. The mere idea was already pretty nerdgasmic in the first place though, so at this point it was just inevitable that it would be enjoyed assuming they didn't completely botch it, which they didn't.

I could finish with apologizing. Sorry I missed Monday already. It's like missing the first day of work or school or whatever other life responsibility that you want to substitute. Lol The first post of my new "schedule" and I missed it. You're all free to chastise me for it. Sorry gang, sorry I missed Monday. I'll do better next time. Maybe. Forgive me?

Muffin Out.

1 comment:

  1. I see what you did there. Muffin OUT. Trying to copy Ryan Seacrest? Huh?

    ReplyDelete