Monday, June 27, 2011

The Godfather

I am officially the Godparent of not one but two nephews of mine.

Apparently I own them now, or something like that, you know, church things, but as far as I'm concerned I do in fact own them both.

But really, indentured servant jokes or not, the baptism itself was a good time, I got to sign my name on some papers, dress up all sexy like, stand in front of a relatively small group of strangers in a church that I don't belong too, stand next to an adorable pair of nephews, and look amazing all while doing so.

The point is, for a guy who is generally nothing more than lumpy and white, I clean up fuckin' nice, at least in my opinion, and as you know mine is the only opinion that really matters. I find myself hard to resist in these kind of occasions. I walk by a mirror and barely contain the urge to have my way with myself, whether I like it or not. Who am I going to tell if I take advantage of myself? No one, if I know what's good for me. I wouldn't want to have to hit myself again, would I? Would I?!


I only abuse myself because I love myself and don't know what's good for myself. I mean what?



Primary family responsibilities completed...


Secondary family responsibilities pending...

No comments:

Post a Comment