Friday, November 8, 2013

No Such Thing as a Free Lunch?

My ass there isn't. About to get me some free lunches up in this be-otch. (Oregon State Nutritional Assistance)

Just until I get a job. I'm not a hypocrite I swear. (I probably am)

All apparently funded by medical marijuana too, upper-case 'G' god-bless these crazy ass liberals.

Lucky for them I have enough shame and self respect to really hate getting money designated for poor people. Pshhh, like I'm some sort of poor person. Gross.

I'm joking you over sensitive pricks. I love poor people! Just like I love Blacks, Asians, Indians, Gays, Women, Hippies, Liberals, Midgets, Albinos, Mexicans, Italians, Foreigners, Canadians, Eskimos and whatever other bullshit categories we place people into when they don't look and act exactly like myself.

Well not the French. Don't love them. That's just not okay. Why would you even bring them up?

I'm not jingoistic, who told you that? That's libel is what that is. I'll see you in court.

Gavel.

No comments:

Post a Comment